Monday, 4 September 2017

HAPPY EID!!





Luxury Pret Kameez: Cross Stitch Trousers: Cross Stitch - Purchased from @TheKapraCrew on Instagram! Bag: DKNY Shoes: Louboutins

Happy Eid All,

I hope everyone had an amazing time with their family & friends, just going to do a quick post for you all. 

So I got this gorgeous outfit from @TheKapraCrew on Instagram and I fell in love with this Cross Stitch outfit, the details on both the kameez and the trousers are breath-taking - absolute perfection I was so impressed when I tried it on, I felt like an actual princess.

So whether you want to splurge on an outfit like this for Eid or not I would also say this a perfect outfit for an engagement party or if you like going simple to weddings why not... I felt so glam in this personally but yes I'm always a bit nervous ordering my outfits via Instagram but I did this time and I had a great experience as I was kept up to date with the purchase of my outfit and everything else I needed to know.

Don't forget you can also get 10% off your first order by simply using the code "Seima10"

Thanks for stopping by,

All my love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig