Saturday, 2 September 2017

21- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS












Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing well, so there has been a lot of questions about my recent outfits which I wore when celebrating my birthday. 

So my first outfit was pretty much all Missguided and I have to tell you guys how much I LOVE co-ords, what a great fashion statement you can make and I'm especially a fan of the floral pattern even though you can look like a walking flower pot but I love it. The trousers and kimono jacket are both from Missguided and I kept it simple with a white high neck bodysuit and some nude Louboutins.

The second outfit, which again has florals. The satin wrap dress which I've tucked into my trousers to look a like top is from Pretty Little Thing, paired up with these gorgeous floral trousers which are my fave and I will most likely style these up again real soon.

I hope you all get some inspo and stay tuned for some more posts!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig