Thursday, 3 August 2017

SUMMER LOOKBOOK








Jumper: Only & Sons Jeans: Newlook Camo shirt: Newlook (similar) Shoes: Lasula Boutique Bag: Calvin Klein






Hey lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great! I'm back with a summer look book for you guys, so starting with the first outfit as you can tell I wanted to go for a bold look which is why I went for these gorgeous red peplum trousers from Lasula Boutique. The gorgeous statement shirt is a dream, what more can I say, I literally love it, you can pair it up with pretty good. To complete the look I went for my fave heels from Ego!

Moving on to my second look, I decided to keep it causal and laid back, with the British weather you're never guranteed sun which is why I went for a black sweat top with some skinny jeans from Newlook and a camo shirt as it complimented the gorgeous orange heels. The mini bag I'm carrying is also from Calvin Klein.

Finally, the last look... I'm wearing the sassy slogan top from Lasula Boutique which are really popular at the moment and I do love them, I decided to go for grey skinny and a burgundy bomber jacket as it complimented the tshirt and I went for my fave heels just because they look great with everything!

Hope you enjoyed my long post and got some major inspo.

Lots of love

Seima xoxo

















SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig