Wednesday, 9 August 2017

MUSTARD!





Hi guys!

Hope you're all well, I'm back with a simple look which I wore out to lunch with a friend, I kept it very simple but focused on the details which always bring an outfit to life.

The corset shirt is from Misspap and it has to be one of my fave wardrobe staples at the moment - it's so sophisticated although I found it very hard to breath once I ate a huge meal... so be prepared haha!

I decided to wear black skinny jeans and this mustard biker jacket from Missguided paired up with these pearl black slides from Ego which are literally another favourite of mine this month, they are currently in the sale and are such a bargain so make sure you grab a pair.

Hope you enjoyed the post.

Lots of love!

Seima xoxo


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig