Sunday, 20 August 2017

MUSTARD OVERLOAD







Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great,
I'm back with a new post and this time I'm dressed a bit like a boy with my Adidas outfit, I have been looking for this gorgeous Adidas tee everywhere and I finally found it in Urban Outfitters. I know a lot of you have been asking so there is a link above and I think every gurl should definitely get her hands on one... its literally my fave!

I decided to pair mine up with the black/white stripe Adidas joggers and a cute mustard jacket from Missguided. I didn't want to for trainers as I thought this look would probably look pretty cool with some perspex heels which are from Ego.

Anyway that's all from, just a quick short post to show you how I styled up this lush tee!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig