Saturday, 22 July 2017

PINKS&FLORALS










Bralet: Misspap - DC SEIMA10 for money off! Shirt: Zara Trousers: Missguided Bag: Kurt Geiger Shoes: Missguided

Hi guys!

Hope you're well doing great, today I have really girly but a cute summer look to share with you guys which you could probably wear out for lunch or for some afternoon tea.

I always get told I'm extra but that's fine I literally love dressing up for pretty much any occasion and if you're the same then I love you already... haha! 

I'm wearing this floral pink bralet from Misspap, I think as a hijabi you can still rock this look but with an oversized shirt underneath. This is by far one of my favourite bralets and you can 10% off if you purchase this from Misspap with code "SEIMA10", the shirt I'm wearing is from Zara paired up with these light pink trousers and fluffy heels which are both from Missguided.

All links are above and I hope you loved this look.

Stay tuned for more of my summer looks,
lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig