Sunday, 16 July 2017

NAVY






Kimono dress: Missguided (Similar) Bodysuit: Newlook Joggers: Zara Boots: Quanticlo Bag: Tory Burch

Hey lovelies!

Hope you're all well, I'm back with a new look fro you guys. I felt so extra wearing this kimono dress with the huge sleeves and satin effect but it was just what I wanted and a lot of you we're requesting outfit deets so here I am.

I decided to go for a basic white body suit underneath and these casual navy joggers as I wanted it to be a bit relaxed but I thought these nude perspex heels from Quanticlo would go perfect with the outfit as I especially loved the lace up effect.

The bag I'm carrying is from Tory Burch and I have tried to link all details above and if not then similar, so enjoy!!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig