Tuesday, 4 July 2017

FRILLS!







Hi lovelies,

Hope  you're all well!

I'm back with a new post and I wanted to go for a pretty summer look when lunching with my friends the other day.

I originally wanted to go for a simply but classy look for lunch so I decided to for this cute powder blue shirt from Missguided which has some gorgeous sleeves and ofcourse I decided to go for these white frill sassy pants, this trend is my absolute fave, they look so cool and stylish and I they were kindly sent by Lily Lulu Fashion so don't forget that you can get 10% of with code: 'SEIMAR10' 

Finally I decided to go for the perspex heels and cute Kurt Geiger bag. Anyways it was just a quick post, hope you all got some inspo and I'll be back soon!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo






SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig