Sunday, 9 July 2017

FLORAL DAYS WITH MY LOVE








Dress: Missy Empire Culottes: Zara Duster Coat: PLT Shoes: Ego Bag: Kurt Geiger 

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you're all doing well.

Today I'm back with a new post featuring my fave!.
  
Just a quick post from me today, I'm wearing this gorgeous floral dress from Missy Empire which is such a gorgeous dress and it's pretty much the trend at the moment, who else is loving it?

I decided to pair it up some wide leg culottes from Zara as I originally going for a very elegant look, the duster coat is from Pretty Little Thing and I literally found this laying around somewhere in my wardrobe and thought it's so cute!

To complete the look I went for my favourite heels as they literally look amazing with everything and this cute little Kurt Geiger bag.

That's all from me guys, hope you enjoyed the post and thank you for stopping by.

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig