Wednesday, 7 June 2017

SUMMER LOOKS WITH LASULA BOUTIQUE









Hi guys

hope you're all doing great, I'm back with a new exciting post and as you can tell I created some summer looks with Lasula Boutique which was exciting!!

So there's three different looks and each look kind of has it's own thing going on, the first look is all about creating a statement which is why I went for gingham trousers and the denim corset becayse it looks really good together, I decide to go for some fur heels which are super sassy and they are also from Lasula Boutqiue. P.s I really enjoyed that Starbucks frapp and really wish I had one right next to me. * sad times*

The second outfit is all about simplicity, keeping it elegant and sophisticated. I decided to go for all white, with the gorgeous wide leg culottes from Zara and this floral embroidered bodysuit from Lasula Boutqiue which I adore, I'm going really crazy over the floral trend recently its just so perfect. The heels that I'm wearing are from Lamoda and to complete the look I went for this gorgeous duster coat from Newlook.

Finally, the last look I wanted to keep it really casual so I ditched the heels, I'm wearing this gorgeous pink blouse from Lasula Boutique paired up with skinny jeans from Newlook, these comfy Burberry espadrilles. To finish of the look I was gifted this beaut bag from Marc B which I am in love with, the quilted detailing is so elegant and if you are looking to get this bag I have linked it above, I think it's a pretty cute dupe bag!

That's all from me lovelies,

I hope you enjoyed this post and got some inspo!

Lots of love

Seima


* Disclaimer * All opinions and views are my own 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig