Friday, 16 June 2017

QUILTS & CORSETS





Trousers: HM Bag: Marc B Shoes: Lasula Boutique ($$ off with code 'SEIMAR24')

Hi lovelies,

hope you're all doing well and if you're fasting well I hope that's going good so far for you!

I'm back with a new post for you all, I'm kind of obsessing with the corset looks recently, I love them. They look so chic, the corset top I'm wearing is from Wearall 

The leather trousers I'm wearing are from HM, the heels are from Lasula Boutique and you can save some money with the code "SEIMAR24", lastly I completed the look with this gorgeous bag from Marc B which I absolutely adore, it's in the style 'yaz oyster' and I think it just looks so classy with an outfit like this and I'm in love with this kind of style personally!

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for some more fun summer outfits,

lots of love

Seima x x 

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig