Monday, 19 June 2017

EMBROIDERED BLOUSES ARE A THING






Hi Lovelies,

Hope you're all doing well.

Firstly, hope you're all having a great Ramadan and it's been truly beneficial to you, I have to say this month has gone way too fast and it feels like it started yesterday... crazy right. 

But yes on to the outfit, who else is loving the floral embrodired trend, because I am and I don't think my obsession won't be stopping any time soon. I was sent this super cute blouse from Wearall which I absolutely adore I have to say it's one of my faves at the moment and was perfect for a hot day.
I decided to pair my blouse up with these high waisted trousers from Missguided and the perspex heels. 

I hope you all got some inspo from this summer look, all links are above.

Lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig