Tuesday, 27 June 2017

EID MUBARAK!











Hi Lovelies,

firstly EID MUBARAK! Hope you all had an amazing day with your loved ones and had lovely Ramadan! 

I'm back and this time with two of my Eid looks, the first looks I really wanted to for a "fairy-tale" look which is why I went for this gorgeous pink lawn suit from Sobia Nazir's collection, I absolutely love the whole outfit and especially the details on the suit and the pretty scarf.

The day 2 outfit, I felt as if I wanted to go for a fresh white kinda look, which is why I went for this outfit from Sana Safina's collection which is such a lovely collection, I especially love this outfit, because the print is so fancy and the satin scarf really brings the outfit to life.

Finally just to let all you gorgeous girls know I am selling both outfits because I probably won't be wearing them again as I don't have many occasions which require me to wear such beautiful suits. So if you are interested please DM me on Instagram @SeimaRahman and I will definitely get back to you with.

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig