Monday, 29 May 2017

QUEEN //






Jacket: Jolly Chic* ( Get 10% off with code 'seimarahman) T-shirt: HM Basics Shirt: Missguided (SimilarJeans: Newlook Trainers: Nike

Hi girls,

hope you're all doing great and having a good Ramadan so far if you're fasting and for those of you who are not I hope you're all enjoying your bank holiday weekend although the weather isn't agreeing right now here in the Midlands.

So enough of me rambling on, I have a very sporty, casual look to share with you all - this outfit is all about making a statement. The jacket from Jolly Chic is the main statement especially with the sassy writing on the back and I thought wearing a checked shirt would look perfect with it. 

I went for a basic HM white tshirt and plain white denim jeans from Newlook, and finally to finish off the look I went for the Nike air max.

Hope you enjoyed the post, lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig