Friday, 12 May 2017

LACE&VELVET





Lace bodysuit: Boohoo (similar) Velvet dress: Misspap Culottes: Zara Bag: Kurt Gieger Shoes: Ego


Hi lovelies,

hope you're well, who's glad it'f finally friday... I definitely am, it literally feels like this week lasted for 5 years - no exaggeration haha!

Sorry for being a bit slow on the posts but today I have this super cute outfit to share with you guys, which I was meant to upload a while back. It's the outfit I wore to my friends baby shower, I wanted to go for white but also add a neutral colour so I went for beige but still keep it elegant look as there wasn't a particular theme for the baby shower so I thought why not.

So I'm wearing this gorgeous white bodysuit from Boohoo along with this velevet dress from Misspap, the white culottes which are from Zara and the shoes are from Ego!

 I hope you get some inspo from this look, I'll be back real soon girls!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig