Monday, 15 May 2017

FLOWER POWER



 



Jumper: HM (Sold out :( - Check in stores) Shirt: Zara Trousers: HM Shoes: Lamoda Bag: Tory Burch 

Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all well and have had a lovely weekend, I'm back with this super chic outfit which I wore when I went shopping, pretty casually but still really comfy at the same time.

Firstly - I am in LOVE with this top, it's major goals and especially the crazy flower power sleeves which have such gorgeous embroidery on them, a lot of you messaged to ask me about this and it's from HM and it's out of stock so you might have some luck if you visit local store. 

I decided to wear it with a white oversized shirt underneath, leather trousers and some monochrome fur slides and the Tory Burch bag as I felt as if it really complimented the green pattern on the top.

That's all from me lovelies. thanks for stopping by!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig