Tuesday, 2 May 2017

BURGUNDY VIBIN







Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all well, I'm back with a new outfit post and its' not everyday you take pictures in your marble bathroom hey,.. haha! I don't know but I really wanted the marble effect that is looking super lush as I see everywhere.

I'm wearing this cute pinky dress which I've turned into a dress from Missguided which is a different texture and the colour is so lush and compliments the burgundy lace up joggers from Lasula Boutique - which are so so comfy, gosh I think I also want the black pair now, I decided to complete the outfit with the burgundy bomber jacket from ASOS and the perspex heels from Ego!

Hope you all got some inspo on how to work with burgundy, it can be an awkward colour sometimes but I've always wanted to style it up.

Anyways thanks for stopping by, lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig