Tuesday, 4 April 2017

SLIDE SEASON








Hi Lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great and enjoying the lovely weather, so today I just have a causal look to share with you all which I wore over the weekend and I do love a super casual look which is totally comfy, recently comfort has been the one for me when it comes to styling as you can see I'm wearing no heels in this post!

I'm wearing this perfect off white oversized sweater from Lasula Boutique with Adidas joggers and these funky fur slides from Lamoda which are to die for, I wanted to make them stand out a lot which is why I went for the fishnet tights and of-course to add a touch of colour I went for my Tory Burch bag!

That's all today, hope you enjoyed the post

lots of love

Seima xoxo


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig