Sunday, 9 April 2017

SHOE HEAVEN








Hi guys!

Hope you're all doing great and are having a lovely day,

finally the weather is starting to sort itself out and I'm loving these long days they make you feel super productive, because you actually feel like doing something.

Enough about that, I was sent two gorgeous pairs of shoes from Quanticlo and click here if you want to see the previous pair styled up, in this post I'm pretty much looking like barbie, I can't lie and I actually don't know what made me go for all pink because I'm so in love with wearing black.

But yes, I'm wearing these fancy top from Missguided paired up with these Zara culottes as you can tell I was going for my sophisticated look and you all know I'm obsessed with fur, so a bit of fur won't hurt anybody and this jacket is from HM,

Finally the lace boots are from Quanticlo and I have linked all items above for you,

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig