Sunday, 30 April 2017

ROSES ARE RED










Hi Lovelies,

hope all is well, and I hope you're having a lovely bank holiday weekend! I'm so glad to have a break once again and finally where I can actually relax as I am done with my uni work *phew*

So moving on to the outfit, the important part of-course, I'm loving this look, I'm wearing this gorgeous white blouse from Missy Empire which I was sent and I decided to pair it up with this cute pink aviator from Pretty Little Thing and some black pair of jeans from Newlook!

This has to be one of my fave looks and I love these killa heels, a lot of you guys messaged asking me about them, they are from Lasula Boutique and you can get 24% off with SEIMAR24, so you can all thank me later. I thought they would be difficult to work in, but they're actually not that bad ladies so make sure you get yours hands on a pair. Finally the bag is Moschino.

Lots of love and I hope you enjoyed the post,

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig