Monday, 24 April 2017

OVERSIZED JUMPERS






      Jumper: Pretty Little Thing Trousers: Never Fully Dressed (Similar) Shoes: Ego Bag: Moschino


Hi lovelies,

hope you're all doing great, finally I'm back with a new post, sorry for being so delayed with the posts but I have currently been fighting this cold and trying to get a whole load of work done at the same time which is never fun.

So anyways moving on to the look, I decided to go for a casual look last week when going out for lunch, I wore this comfy chunky knit from Pretty Little Thing which I adore, the jumper itself is a bit distressed which is what I love and it goes so well with a pair of nude trousers and some perspex heels!

I wanted to give you an idea of how to style an oversized jumper for lunch but also going for that effortless look!

All details have been linked above, 

thanks for stopping by.

Lots of love

Seima xoxo



SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig