Wednesday, 5 April 2017

FLORAL








Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing well, as you can tell I'm back to black now, finally, it will be a very short post from but but yes I am loving the floral and rose trends which are currently going on at the moment, they look so amazing, I love it!

I'm wearing these gorgeous trousers from Pretty Little Thing, with a dress which I wore as a top from Missguided and this gorg fur jacket from Pretty Little Thing, in case you're wondering these pictures we're taken end of March where it was still cold and of-course now the weather is calming down, just in case you all think I've gone cray.

I went for the black Moschino clutch and the nude Louboutins as they complimented the rose print!

That's all from me today,

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig