Thursday, 27 April 2017

FISHNET&DENIM






Top: Lasula Boutqiue* Get 24% off with code: SEIMAR24 Jacket: Zara Jeans: ASOS Shoes: Lamoda* Bag: Tory Burch

Hi guys,

hoe you're all doing great!

I'm back and I'm on a role with the blog posts hah! Finally, I hope you're all having a lovely day, so today I went for a denim on denim look which I think looks super cute for summer.

Recently Lasula Boutique sent me some cute pieces and this gorgeous fishnet tee was one of them, fishnet seems to be the new trend at the moment, so I had to pick this cute tee! I decided to wear it with both my distressed denim jeans and jacket to make it stand out a bit more! I went for my green Tory Burch bag because some outfits need a pop of colour, the shoes I'm wearing are from Lamoda which I was gifted with and I totally adore them - super comfy for summer!

All deets linked above and you can also get 24% off Lasula Boutique with code:SEIMAR24


Lots of love

Seima xoxo




SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig