Tuesday, 14 March 2017

PINK SERIES




 



Bodysuit: Misspap Trousers: Zara Fur coat: PLT Shoes: Loubtouins Bag: Moschino

Hi lovelies,

hope you're all doing great, so I have a really sophisticated outfit to share with you guys and I literally got my so many compliments on this outfit so I guess it was a winner!

Personally I loved it too, it was just so classy and sleek and I was surprised when I matched the flower wall, it obviously made it look even better and yes for those of you who are wondering I did go to the Retsurant "Ours" in London and it was pretty amazing, it was such a lovely evening,and we  went for my friends 21st and thought we may as well celebrate in style!

I'm wearing this gorgeous floral bodysuit from Misspap, with the pastel pink culottes from Zara which compliment the flowers in the top and of-course to complete the outfit I had to go for the black fur jacket from Pretty Little Thing with my Louboutins and black Moschino bag!

Anyway that's all from me, I hope you enjoyed the post

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig