Sunday, 12 March 2017

NYCXKHAKI








  Top: River Island Jeans: ASOS Jacket: Missguided (Similar) Shoes: Puma Fenty 

Hi guys!

Hope you're all doing great and having a lovely day, I'm finally back with a new post and I love when I have lots of content to share with you guys, my outfits have been pretty casually recently unless I'm going to an event or somewhere special.

So I picked up this gorgeous top from River Island when I attended the event because it was one of those rare moment's (love how I lie to myself) when you fall in love with a top, so I had to purchase it, I decided to wear it with these ripped jeans, and these fish net tights with the Puma Fenty sliders and lastly I decided to wear this khaki waterfall jacket just because it goes so nicely with the top.

So yeah that's all from me guys, lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig