Thursday, 30 March 2017

IT'S FINALLY SPRING











Hi lovelies,

hope you're all doing great, I'm back with a fashion post and it feels like it't been ages but it really hasn't been, haha!

This post will be pretty short, I'm just sharing one of my first spring looks with you and I did go for white... surprise, surprise. It just looks so elegant so I can't complain, I'm wearing this gorgeous white shirt dress from Zara which a lot of you guys have been asking about, it's perfect for all you girls looking for something modest to wear with knee high boots. I have to admit I did get a really big size just in case you're wondering because sometimes it just fits nicely!

The knee high boots were kindly sent by Quanticlo and I adore them, I have been eyeing up some denim knee high boots for so long and these are perfect, I decided to complete the look with my baby - yes the Moschino bag.

P.S shout-out to my photographer, Saba for taking some real lit pictures!

That's all from me guys,

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig