Sunday, 5 March 2017

IDGAF





Top: Missguided *out of stock*  Jeans: Topshop Jacket: Zara Fish Net: Boohoo (Similar) Shoes: Public Desire Bag: Tory Burch (Similar)

Hi lovelies,

hope you're all doing great, I'm finally back with a new post *yay* and today I'll be sharing this super casual look with you all and I love!

I'm wearing this graffiti top from Missguided with these mom jeans from Topshop, which I actually cut up myself to make them look distressed, I did an okay job.., not amazing but I'm pretty sure I could have done better... haha! But yes I decided to wear the fishnet tights, with the perspex Public Desire heels and the Zara denim jacket!

The bag is from Tory Burch and I have tried to link as many products for you all, anyway I hope you enjoyed the quick outfit post,

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig