Monday, 27 March 2017

GUCCI BAMBOO





Hi lovelies!

Hope all is well and I'm back with my second review as promised, if you haven't seen my first one then click here, so today I will be reviewing a latest perfume from Gucci, which is the Bamboo fragrance and this was also kindly sent by Notino.

So firstly just to let you all know the Gucci Bamboo perfume is available from Notino in a 30ml, 50ml or 75ml bottle, with the 75ml currently on offer for £53.90, so you are saving some major dolla, so if you need to get any presents or if you want to treat yourself then right now would be perfect!

Anyway moving onto the perfume itself, I have to of course talk about the packaging, I always fall for cute and sophisticated packaging, who doesn't? The Gucci packaging is a soft pink with a grey contrast and I think the colour combo makes it looks so sleek. The bottle itself is very quirky and unusual but I love it.

Now the bit you have all been waiting for...the smell. So if you're looking for a ladylike and modern floral scent which is quite gentle and much lighter than the other floral fragrances this would be the one you're after and you're in for a treat as it also has a slight musky smell which I think is very pleasent. I love how long the fragrance lasts for and this one definitely received a lot of compliments from people.

I would say its perfect for someone who loves their spring/summer light and soft sweet perfumes and  I think it fits in perfect with my summer fragrance collection.

But personally I think between this and the flora, I have to say the Gucci flora is a winner, although this scent is pretty much recent I still fall for the flora and if you're looking to experiment you should definitely test it out because it didn't let me down!

That's all from me guys, lots of love

Seima xoxo


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig