Monday, 20 February 2017

SATIN & FLORALS





Jacket: Missguided or here Jeans: Topshop Bodysuit: Topshop Fishnet Tights: Boohoo (Similar) Shoes: Public Desire Bag: Kurt Gieger 

Hi lovelies,

hope you're all doing great, so I'm finally back with an outfit post and this is an outfit I wore the other night when I went out for dinner with the family, so I wanted to go for an all black look, I just love the colour black, it's my fave as you all know.

So firstly, have any of you ever had one of those moments when you really like exaggerate something in your mind, for instance my outfit like I made such an effort with this look and I turned up and I felt way overdressed for the occasion and then you start feeling out of place because everyone is just sat there staring at you but then you remember who you are... yeah it was one of those moment and I did laugh it off by the end of the night but I guess these things happen haha!

Back to the outfit, I'm wearing this gorgeous black satin detailed duster coat and I adore this jacket, it looks perfect with all black like I've done, I decided to go for a black body suit and these mom jeans from Topshop and some fishnet tights and clear heels, it was one of those last minute outfit where you chuck everything on and hope for the best and then if it's worth the picture you do your thing!

I've linked all items above that I was able to find,

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig