Monday, 6 February 2017

REDxBURGUNDY







Hi lovelies,

hope you're all well and having are having a lovely day!

I'm back, with a bit of colour today, thank god, it's about time and yes I did decide to go for red and a bit of burgundy, I love how these two colours go together.

I'm wearing this comfy oversized red jumper from HM, with this red bomber jacket from ASOS I think they look pretty cute together, and I obviously had to go for a pair of knee high boots and these are my faves, which are from Public Desire, I'm sure you can all pretty much guess where my shoes are from as I'm obsessing over Public Desire shoedrobe, I adore!

The bag that I'm holding is Kurt Geiger and unfortunately it's from last year, so I have linked the rest of the products above for you!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig