Friday, 3 February 2017

BURBERRY












Top: Zara (similar) Jacket: Boohoo (Similar) Leather pants: HM Shoes Burberry Bag: Moschino

Hi guys,

hope all is well! Back to my usual fashion posts, I'm a bit behind with sharing this post, I took some shots a while ago when I went to Birmingham with for a meal with a  friend only because I had made all this effort so I thought why not?

Yes, I'm wearing all black and you all know its my fave colour... hands down, I think everyone just naturally feels more comfortable in all black, so I went for this flared ribbed black top from Zara which I love it's one of my wardrobe staples at the moment, and I decided to wear the black faux fur jacket on top and the leather pants.

Lastly, these Burberry shoes completed the look, I'm in love with them at the moment, they're my favourite espadrilles and I'll only probably get a pair of Chanel next, they are a comfy pair however the weather doesn't agree so I was freezing when I wore them but they were worth it!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig