Tuesday, 28 February 2017

AN AFTERNOON WITH RIVER ISLAND






 


Top: Zara Culottes: Zara Shoes: Missguided Bag: Kurt Geiger Scarf: Sophisticated_Scarves on Instagram

Photos captured by: Naveen Zarub

Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great, so today I have some exciting stuff to share with you guys, I was invited to an exclusive afternoon with River Island Style Studio hosted by the beautiful Poonam Walid -  With her blog name known as Heel Diaries, make sure you check her out! She did an amazing job, It was such a lovely afternoon.

So now you're all probably wondering what we actually got up to at this blogger event, so firstly we were given a trend talk by the lovely ladies at the River Island Style Studio in Birmingham and of course we were then introduced to the River Island Summer Collection which was absolutely beautiful - I will come on to this in more detail and finally some food and drinks oh and of course plenty of pictures, I think I got tired of posing at one point which is pretty surprising for me.

I also had the opportunity of meeting some amazing bloggers, who are literally so LIT and are such lovely gurls, it was a great afternoon filled with lots of trend talks and just general girly chit chats which is always nice to have!

















So now the bit you've been waiting for - The popular trends!

River Island have really switched it up this year and I have to admit their new collection is just to die for, I fell in love with the floral pieces, gingham pieces and I can't forget the gorgeous ripped jeans that I need to get my hands on.

I'm sure you all now the floral pattern is pretty much the hype right now and I have to admit I did fall for the floral NYC top and I had to get my hands on mainly because I love going for a street look, so I did go for a really big size but I love it! As you can see from the new collection lace also seems to be the new thing at the moment and I have to admit every person needs a bit of lace in their life especially if you want to get all fancy for a dinner!

I absolutely love the block heels I think they're a must have for when it comes to Summer and I love them, the flat shoes that are currently in also look so fab and I'm not someone who goes for flat shoes unless they're trainers but I feel so tempted to purchase them I think they would look super cute with some ripped jeans!

Also for all you ladies who are looking for a personal shopper or just general style advice the River Island Style Studio is prettttty cool, you get to have your own time and privacy trying on the new trends to see what fits you best and of-course you're with some great stylists!


Lastly, just quickly going through my outfit deets, I'm wearing all Zara, this gorgeous jumper which is just so unique - I have to tell you guys I purchased this when it first came out and I just left it there but now it looks like every blogger owns it on Instagram haha! But yes I decided to go for culottes and also some fur heels which complimented the top, all details are linked!

Anyway that's all from me today. thanks to Poonam Walid and River Island for having me, it was such a lovely day!

Hope you all loved the snaps and of-course the gorgeous collection

Lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig