Wednesday, 25 January 2017

ITS A FUR THING








Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great, today I have a fun post to share with you guys, I absolutely love these two colours together they just look so perfect. I went for these grey jeans from ASOS paired up with this vintage PLT bodysuit which I adore. I'm sure you can all guess my fave part of the outfit which is of course the fur jacket and matching heels, this was a proud moment for me when I realised how well they went together, it really makes the outfit look different and complete! 

I'm wearing this gorgeous hijab from @Sophisticated_Scarves on Instagram, which was kindly gifted to me and I love them because the material and style is what I usually go for, so I was pretty happy, be sure to check them out because I know many of you ask me where I normally purchase mine from and these are the exact same, finally the bag is Moshcino.

That's all from me today guys,

lots of love

Seima xoxo


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig