Sunday, 15 January 2017

ITS ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS










Jumper: Missguided Shirt: Zara Jeans: Dr Denim Shoes: Public Desire Tights: Boohoo (similar) Bag: Miss Selfridge

Hi Lovelies!

Hope you're all doing well, I'm back finally with a new post, I finally feel like I'm on top of my blogging, kinda ahead of my game and I like it like this, anyway I was kind of meant to post this outfit a week ago but I had changed my mind when I seen the pics for the previous post

This is a super, comfy and causal look which anyone can pull off, if you're going out for some lunch or just a girls day out... its pretty much perfect and you can call me a pro when walking in these perspex heels from Public Desire, they are a win! I'm wearing this gorgeous, knitted jumper from Missguided with an oversized Zara shirt and these boyfriend Dr Denim jeans... I'm all about the details, especially when it comes to this outfit, I love how the fishnet tights make the outfit come to life and finally to complete the look I went for this black fringe bag as it went really well with the tights and I loved the whole combo!

That's all from me lovelies.

thank you for stopping by, lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig