Monday, 2 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR






  1. Jumpsuit: Missguided Fur Jacket: HM (Similar) Bag; Moschino Heels: Ego Choker: eBay
Hi lovelies!

Firstly... Happy New Year to you all, I'm so glad it's 2017 for some reason, I do hate the whole "new year, new me" crap but I do feel like I want this year to be a great one in general for us all, where we all meet our own personal goals because I have set many to keep me motivated throughout the year, because motivation is something we all lack in general and I feel like it's time to get things moving!

Anyway I hope you all had a lovely day with your loved ones, I spent my New Years in London with my friends as I hadn't seen them for a few months and it was a lovely day/evening, Of course you all know I was going to get all glammed up. No surprises! I'm wearing this gorgeous nude jumpsuit from Missguided with a fur coat from HM and I have linked a similar one above. the perspex heels are from Ego and the choker is from eBay! I loved this look because it kind of reminded me of Khloe Kardashian when she went for the nude look with a big fur jacket and I loved it!

Hope you all enjoyed the post...

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig