Thursday, 12 January 2017

ADIDAS&FUR






Adidas Joggers: Adidas shop Black Basic Tee : HM Jacket: Missguided (similar) Fur: Newlook Boots: Public Desire Bag: Moschino

Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great, I'm back with another post and recently you've been seeing a lot of casual and street looks from me and that's purely because I'm loving these trends at the moment. So yeah, who said you can't wear Adidas joggers, with fur and a pair of heels? Haha.. I know it's a bit of a different look but I like it, I think it goes quite well.

The joggers that I'm wearing are from the Adidas shop, the khaki oversized raincoat jacket is from Missguided, the fur is from Newlook and the booties are from Public Desire! I have tried my best to link all the items for you girls!

That's all from me today...

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig