Thursday, 29 December 2016

VELVET

         







 Loungewear: Missguided Watch: Marc Jacobs

Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great, today I have some loungewear  to share with you guys which is probably one of my favourites because its so warm and cosy and especially the colour, you all know I'm not one to wear pink but for some reason I was so in love with this set and I did purchase it from Missguided!

Finally, I know have the chance to introduce you all to my Lola Bear! I have been planning a shoot for some time with Lola and I kept putting it off, I have to admit it's one of the most difficult things to plan and do but it was so worth it and I did love it although she did bite me, the heartbreaking moment for me! If you're a rabbit lover you'll probably appreciate this post the most and if you're wondering what breed Lola is, she is a gorgeous grey Mini Lop!

That's all from me guys, if you have any questions... feel free to ask and I hope you all enjoyed Lola being in my posts for once! 

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig