Wednesday, 14 December 2016

ROSE || DENIM






Denim Jacket: Zara Tshirt: HM Shoes: Public Desire Bag: Moschino Watch: Marc Jacobs

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you're all doing great, 

So today I have a outfit to share with you guys from the other night, I wore this outfit when I went out for a meal on the weekend and of course I went for an all black outfit because you all know its my fave colour!

I absoloutly love this black, denim rose jacket from Zara, its just so classy and sleek and recently I have been loving Zara's clothing... it's just the best!! I decided to pair this up with a black oversized tee from HM and these gorgeous black knee high boots from Public Desire and finally I decided to complete the look with the Moschino bag.


Thanks for stopping by guys,

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig