Sunday, 11 December 2016

PEACHES









Hi lovelies!

Hope all is well, I'm back with a new post and I feel chuffed that I have more content to share with you guys as I'm always busy and I feel like I neglect my blog sometimes, even though it is something I love!

Recently, I've been eyeing up these nude boots, especially after I purchased the black ones, I love the fit because as many of you know it's hard to find boots which actually look like they fit around your legs and I have skinny legs so this is always a problem for me, but as far as I know the Public Desire boots do it for me. I wanted to for a nude/peachy look which is why I went for this over-sized sweater from Pretty Little Thing with the Zara shirt underneath, I loved how the colours complimented each other. To complete the look I decided to go with the Kurt Keiger bag, yes the one that only fits like 2 things in... looks pretty fashionable and lush but pretty useless when it comes to carry all the 100 things you normally do.

I think I went on for a bit there, but yeah I hope you all enjoyed the post

lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig