Saturday, 24 December 2016

NIKE CORTEZ







Jumper: Misspap White basic tshirt: HM Fur Jacket: HoF (Similar) Jeans: ASOS Trainers: Nike Cortez Bag: Calvin Klein

Hi  lovelies,

hope you're all well, today I have a cute outfit to share with you guys and as you all know I do love the colour grey, so I'm wearing this ripped up, yeezy style jumper from Misspap with a basic white t-shirt underneath paired up with some ripped dark grey jeans.

Finally I decided to make the outfit look even better with the faux fur jacket from House of Fraser which is the dream grey jacket and I have linked a similar option for you guys. To complete the look I went for the gorgeous rose gold trainers, which are the Nike Cortez and I absoloutly love them! I think everyone needs a pair of Nike Cortez, I was originally going to get a simple black and white pair but I got persuaded to get these and I do not regret my decision especially because they're so pretty and go with a lot as I do like to wear my basic colours!

That's all from me guys,

Lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig