Monday, 19 December 2016

LACE IT UP







Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great and enjoying your holidays so far,
I'm finally back with a new post and I am loving this look, I went for a leather and lace combination which I think stands out a lot, this gorgeous dress I am wearing is from Missguided along with the HM leather pants, I don't really find leather pants that comfortable although they do look amazing with the outfit. The maxi nude coat is also from Missguided and I was on the hunt for a long coat for this winter, I do love the coat, however I hate the fact that it's such a light colour because I've probably already got like 10 lipstick stains on it... another thing I'm not to keen on is the fact that it hasn't got pockets, next time when shopping for a coat this will be something I need to consider for sure, especially because the weather is just so crazy!

Finally I completed the look with the Moschino bag and these gorgeous brown and gold badboys which I am in love with and I think every girl needs a pair!!

Anyway thanks for stopping by,

lots of love

Seima xoxo


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig