Monday, 26 December 2016

KHAKI VIBIN'








Loungewear: Boohoo (Similar)Jacket: Missguided (Similar) Shoes: Public Desire Bag: Moschino

Hi lovelies,

hope you're all doing great. Today I have this relaxed, chilled outfit to share with you guys and I love it because it's just so cosy. I'm wearing this gorgeous grey loungewear from Boohoo, and I honestly thought to myself who can't dress loungewear up a bit and still be comfy? I also went for the midi khaki raincoat from Missguided which made the outfit look even better, I purchased this recently and it's sold out already, but I have linked a similar option for you guys and finally the perspex heels from Public Desire and the Moschino bag.

Anyway that's all from me today, thanks for stopping by,

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig