Sunday, 4 December 2016

HEAVEN









Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all doing great, can you believe it's already December... crazy right?! Where has time gone, it'll be 2017 before we know it. So I was in London on Friday and I thought I dressed up right? So I have to take some blog pictures and right now London looks so magical especially if you go for a bit of shopping on Oxford Street, it is amazing and I love the vibes!

Anyway moving on to the outfit deets, I'm wearing this fleecy graffiti jumper from Zara, with an over-sized white shirt underneath which is also from Zara and is pretty much an essential, I also went for the black knee high boots and fur scarf with my fave Tory Burch handbag to add a pop of colour to the look!

I have linked all details above, 

lots of love

Seima xoxo 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig