Sunday, 13 November 2016

WHEN IN LONDON











Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all well. It feels like a long time since I have posted, but I'm happy to be back and ofcourse I am sharing some snaps with you from my weekend in London, it was a pretty chilled day with no particular set plan but I do prefer those kind of days. So I decided to go to Laudree in Harrods because the last time I visited London it was something I really wanted to do. It was such a lovely experience from the quality of food to the service and I would personally go back and oh my I did fall in love with the interior and I think you can probably tell with the amount of photos.

Anyway, moving on to the outfit, I decided to wear this t-shirt dress from Missguided with this light wash distressed denim jacket from Misspap which looked really good together and finally I went for these gorgeous knee high boots from Public Desire, by far the best shoes ever, I have to admit I wore them for a whole day and I was shattered afterwards but I lasted a long time in them. The gorgeous fur scarf is from Newlook and my bag is from Tory Burch.

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig