Sunday, 18 September 2016

SAPPHIRE










Outfit: Sapphire Shoes: Ego Bag: Tory Burch Choker: Newlook

Hi guys,

Hope you're all doing great, today I have another asian, pakistani outfit to share with you guys which I wore for a family dinner. I absolutely love this outfit from Sapphire, especially with the whole pattern and colours that it has going on, it all goes so well together and I did purchase my outfit from Pakistan and it is from one of their latest collection. It is a three piece suit and comes with the kameez, trousers and this beautiful silk scarf which is my favourite. I decided to finish the look of with the gorgeous perspex heels from Ego and the green bag from Tory Burch as it complimented the colours in the kameez!

That's all from me today guys,

hope you enjoyed the post!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig