Wednesday, 7 September 2016

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN












Hi lovelies,

Hope you're all doing great!
So today I have a pretty sophisticated look to share with you guys which is has the most gorgeous colour combinations, I decided to go for all white because its just a nice, simple look. I'm wearing white culottes from Missguided with a white midi dress from ASOS and this gorgeous white duster coat from Pretty Little Thing! I loved how the outfit went together it was perfect and to finish it off I wanted to go for a khaki scarf and the gold kurt geiger bag. 
Coming on to my fave bit of the outfit.. the Louboutins. Oh my I didn't realise that a pair of shoes would satisfy me so much but ill just sum up my experience with them so far, I haven't worn them as much and neither have I worn them for long yet but I would say as much as they look beautiful I have to be honest they are not the comfiest shoes and this might be due to the fact that I haven't broken into them properly but even so maybe in a few months time I might be saying something totally different but they are honestly the most beautiful heels ever and I will probably just put my feet through pain because of that.

Hope you enjoyed the post, 

lots of love


Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig