Thursday, 18 August 2016

COOMBE ABBEY

























Hi lovelies,

Hope you're all doing great, firstly I'm sorry for the overload of pictures but there were to many to choose from so I decided to post most of them. Moving on today I do have a bit of a different look to share with you guys which I wouldn't normally go for but I really wanted to wear a pair of dungarees so I had to make it happen so I went for this light denim colour with a white oversized shirt and this grey waterfall blazer which just went well with the colour combination. 

I also went for these nude lace up shoes which are from Ego and I absolutely love them, especially because of the heel height and I also went for this nude/pink combination Calvin Klein bag as it went well with the look!

That's all from me guys, lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig