Thursday, 11 August 2016

CASUAL









Jumper: Missguided (similar) Joggers: Misspap Trainers: Adidas Scarf: Nelly & Khadz Watch: Marc Jacobs

Hi guys,

hope you're all doing great, today I am finally sharing a casual look with you all that I posted on snapchat a while ago and I have finally got around to posting it.

So before I start Happy Independence day to all my Pakistani followers and readers I hope you are all having an amazing day with your loved ones!

Moving on, my favourite thing about this outfit is the colour combination and how laid back it is, the long sweat top is from Missguided and I paired it up with these grey comfy joggers which are from Misspap and this gorgeous mink coloured scarf from Nelly & Khads. Finally my favourite thing about the look is these gorgeous Adidas Tubular trainers which are so gorgeous and I have linked them above as many of you were asking where I had purchased them from, I love the colour and also how comfy they are to walk in!

That's all from me lovelies!

Hope you enjoyed the post

lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig