Friday, 10 June 2016

LONDON













Hi lovelies!

Hope you're all well. So today I have decided to share with you guys my day two outfit that I wore whilst in London and I got some pretty amazing shots whilst out in Westminister so I had to share them with you all, this day in London was pretty much spent shopping and of-course eating! The jumpsuit that I am wearing is from Missguided and you probably have realised that I had a similar one which was black and I decided to pair it up with these gorgeous lace ups from Public Desire I love the colour of them it really compliments the outfit and brings it to life, I also decided to wear the maxi khaki coat and carry this super cute Kurt Geiger bag to finish it off!

That's all from me, hope you enjoyed the post

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig