Monday, 6 June 2016

LDN












Jumpsuit: Misspap Bag: Moschino Heels: River Island (Similar) Watch: Marc Jacobs 

Hi lovelies!

Hope all is well, so I decided to spend this weekend in London which is why I have shared so many pictures as I was spoilt for choice and I liked many of them so sorry if you got a bit bored scrolling down trying to get to the deets. 

Firstly a lot of you may have thought for once I am wearing a colour and out of all the colours.., yes I did choose red and I know it is a bit out there but I did want to go for something different. I spent my evening at a Restaurant in Mayfair which is called Mamouinia Lounge, a middle eastern Restaurant which offers a range of entertainment along side some lovely food so I would recommend going there!

Moving onto the outfit deets, the red jumpsuit is from Misspap, I actually love this jumpsuit it is firstly the perfect red and the detailed arms just complete the whole look so if you are looking for a jumpsuit in a red colour I would say this is suitable especially if you want a lot of coverage like myself, I decided to pair it up with a nude scarf and heels which are from River Island and finally the Moschino bag!

That's all from me guys, keep out for some more posts whilst in London and a lot more!

Thanks for stopping by

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig